Halloween Update

Hey everyone, just a quick update to say happy Halloween to you! Tonight I am planning a haunted house with my friends, and I hope that if you are not going out with your kids, or celebrating yourself, that you are at least having a good night. Maybe stay in and watch a horror movie or whatever it is you like to do.
The new year is fast approaching, and I am hoping to get a poop ton (yes Poop ton) of gift cards to buy more books. I will be uploading another blog entry on Christmas, or at least around that time, and by then I hope to have more news on books for you all.
So have a great night, Happy Halloween, and let the spooky be with you!
Have a nice night all! :) <(boo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips