Manga Reads

Hey everyone, today I want to talk about some books I have been reading lately. Surprise, surprise, they are manga's! I love reading them, as they are simple, comic book like stories that come in all different sorts. You can find them in Chapters (if you live in Canada) or maybe even book stores in other countries (I haven't traveled as much as I would like to, so I couldn't tell you). There is a lot of controversy over anime, and manga in the last couple of years, because often their fans bases are very large. Some people get weird over it, which isn't bad at all, and it is just another fan base.
I love reading of all kind (even ebook, but you won't catch me using the kobo I bought unless authors leave me no choice), and even comic books are a great source of literature. The stories are sometimes even better, because you get to see what is really happening, like reading a TV show, if you know what I mean.
And if the books are good enough for you, try the Anime. I love a good anime, and reading the subtitles when they are not in english is just as much fun! Think me weird if you want, or maybe this is how you feel, either way, I love it!
Sorry I couldn't give you BOOK lovers something better this week, but maybe next week I won't be too lazy to go out an buy a book.
Have a nice week!
- K 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips