Eats, Shoots, and Leaves by Lynne Truss

Hey everyone. Kind of a random book to review, considering the content, but I think it's worth discussing. My friend recommended this book to me while she was editing something for me. I guess my grammar could use some improvement and she seemed to think this book would help. I can now say that I agree with that.
The book is about grammar, but it is by no means a boring read if you are looking to improve your writing. The author has a very strong voice and uses sarcasm and emotion to get her point across in a way that you'll remember.
It's a very short read, so it's worth the time to just sit down and read in one sitting. The only complaint I would have about this book is that she spends more time talking about useless stories in her life than actually teaching you what to do. Her information is really helpful if you can get through the rest of her stories.
That's all I really have to say about it. Check it out if you're interested in this type of book.
4 out of 5 stars
Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips