Bound by Erica O'Rourke

Hello everyone! I have started reading a little earlier then I had originally planned, and this is thankfully the first book I started with.
So this is Bound, the third and final book in the Torn series by Erica O' Rourke. Let me just say, an amazing end to the series. The character I love the most, not saying which one ;), ends up with the main character and everything ends in a perfect way.  Of course there is a very long and crazy action filled scene, a few secrets everyone is hiding, and betrayals from people you honestly saw it coming from.
I loved this book every page of the way. There were a few points where I wasn't sure whether I was happy or angry with where the story was going, but everything worked out in the end. 
I would definitely recommend this book to others to read. And in my book it get's four stars for it's amazingly developed characters.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips