Another day in the life of K: Thursday

So Thursdays are pretty simple. I wake up around 8:30 when my roommate leaves for classes and go on my phone until I have caught up on everything. Around 8:45 I get up and get ready, grabbing something to eat before looking over my homework one last time. In this time I normally have some free time just to watch some TV or mess around on the computer.
At 9:40 I head out for my first class. After that class I have one more class directly after that which goes until about 1:00 in the afternoon.
Once I get back to the room my roommate and I go for lunch together. The line is normally pretty long to get into the cafeteria so it normally takes us almost an hour to eat before we come back to the room.
At this time we normally get to work on homework, readings, and assignments for classes as we now have the rest of the week/weekend off to do all of the work that was assigned during the week.
We sometimes go for dinner a little later on, although because I only have 9 meals a week I am normally holding back on going out to eat as much as possible. Sometimes I just stay in the room and microwave some food that I picked up at Walmart.
Since we don't have to wake up at any particular time on Friday we are able to stay up late and sometimes we have visitors come to the room to see us. If this happens we can be up anywhere from 11:00 to 1:00 in the morning. Although after midnight we tend to get grumpy and tell people to leave.
Before bed we both go on our phones, it's a bad habit we know, until we feel confident that we can get to sleep. I take off my hat and put my phone inside so that it doesn't fall down the side of the bed while I am sleeping and then I go to sleep.
So that is all for today! I hope you are all having a good week!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips