Thursday Update?!

Hey everyone! Oh my Goodness, what is this? A post on a Thursday? Have pigs started flying? Nope, I just wanted to let everyone know, as you can probably see, I have changed the layout of the blog. I thought that it was time for a change after all this time. And maybe now the writing won't be so harsh on your eyes. Now there is also a form so that you can contact me if you want to talk! I will be monitoring that, so drop me a line! I will try to always reply.
Also now you can see the page views as I can. 
Have a great week, and this time I really will see you next on Monday! (Unless something really awesome happens!)
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips