To Come in the Future

Hey everyone, I just went out and bought a ton of new books. This is just a quick update to let you know what to expect in the next couple weeks.
So far I plan to:
- Finish the last of the Kitty Hawk books I have on me
- Read the life of Pi (yes, I got the book after seeing the movie)
- Finish the Maze Runner Trilogy (I probably won't do the reviews on them since they are second and third books in a series)
- Read another Amazon book that I got from an amazing author
- Keep making fun videos to post on the blog
Halloween is at the end of the week so not much reading will be done until that is over. But look forward (hopefully) to a video of me decorating my house for the season.
That's all the update I have for you now.
Have a great week and Happy Reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips