Keeping Posts Clean

Some of you may have noticed that a couple of weeks ago I did a review for the Martian in which there was some vulgar language. In reality I am a very vulgar person despite the tone I try to keep on the blog.
The reason I do this is because I know that there may be a younger audience tuning into this blog and I would like to keep it clean for them. I don't know if you prefer it when I use mature language every now and then, let me know if you do, but for now I would like to try to keep a blog about literature at a level worthy of the books I am reading.
From now on if I am going to use any harsh language, probably to do a review to suit the book I read, I will put a warning above the description to let you all know that it is coming.
I wanted to that everyone who has been reading my blog for a while now and those of you who just stop by every once and a while. 7000 views may not seem like a lot to people out there but to me it means the world. I am hoping that by the end of the year we are at 10000 views but I will try not to get my hopes up to high.
If any of you out there have any suggestions on how I could improve this blog I am always open to hearing the. Send me a message through the blogger contact for with you suggestions and I will try my best to make them happen.
Thank you again everyone and have a great day!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips