Update: Taking Time Off

Hey everyone. I've been away for a while and I'm going to be away for a while longer. I kept telling myself over the last couple weeks that I was going to be okay to keep going but I can tell now that I'm not going to be able to do it.
I have been on some serious medication for anxiety that makes me sleep up to 18 hours a day. Because of that I haven't been able to read, work, do school work, or anything else. Finally I decided that I had enough and I couldn't take it anymore so I've stopped taking the meds. Of course that comes with some withdrawal symptoms that I feel like are actually killing me.
Right now I can't move from the couch except to get to the bathroom or to the bedroom at night. No pain killers are working to stop the pain so I'm going to have to tough it out. Looking at my computer or my phone or a TV screen makes me sick. Even writing this is taking me far longer than I would like it to.
In a week my parents are taking me on a cruise in the South with the hopes that some time away will help me get back to 'normal'. I'm looking forward to it but at this time I don't know how I am going to be ready in time to leave on Thursday with how much work I have to do and how much I can't do with how sick I am.
The reason I'm telling you all of this is because for the next couple weeks I won't be posting any reviews. Until I can get my body back to normal I'm not going to have any time to read. I will be taking my books with me on the cruise but I see more sleeping in my future than reading at this time. But who knows.
I'm really sorry that I'm not able to post at the moment. For about five years (give or take) I've been posting reviews and it pains me that this problem is affecting me the way it is. Hopefully I can get this thing under control as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and I hope to be back to it soon.
- K  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips