K's Classics According to Google.ca

Hello everyone, running a little late today. So much work to get done it's not even funny. No seriously, don't laugh. Anyway, I am sneaking in some time between assignments to do this post, because it is Friday, and I am not going to miss a day for homework!
I decided to see what Google, one of the biggest websites on the web would think of the Top Ten Classic books this time, and thankfully I think I have read some of them. I guess we will see now that we are getting started!

1. The Great Gatsby --> As I have said previously, yes I have read this book!

2. To Kill a Mockingbird --> Yes, I have also read this book, and I find it quite enjoyable. Even if I was forced to read it by my mean English teacher...

3. The Catcher in the Rye

4. Nineteen Eighty-Four

5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

6. Pride and Prejudice 

7. Moby Dick --> Once again, I mentioned that I had read this one in previous entries.

8. Wuthering Heights --> Yep, read this one as well, and I think I even did a review on it in this blog somewhere in the last year or so...

9. The Lord of the Rings --> So happy this made the top ten, because I love the Lord of the Rings. This is one time I read the books and watched the movie (though I liked the movie better to be honest).

10. Lolita

Holy cow people, are you seeing this? Look at all those books! I finally made my goal and got 5/10 books on the list! Thank you Google, you have made my Friday!
Now you might have noticed that I am not putting the authors names with the books on this list, and that is mainly because I don't think it matters. If you are looking to get one of these books, if you don't already have them, you would not get more than one popular result just by searching the name of the book when you are looking for it. 
So I will write you all again for K's Classic's next friday, and look forward to another review posted this coming Monday!
Have a nice weekend everyone, and read safely!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips