K's Classics According to ModernLibrary (Board List)

Hello everyone, hope you are having a good week (But that God it's over right?). I'm back again with another K's Classics, but this time I am going to be doing a sort of Two Part thing this week and next week. I found the list on ModernLibrary.com but it had two parts to it, one being the Board list and one being the Reader list. I will be doing both of them over two segments of this.
For the first part we have:

1. Ulysses
2. The Great Gatsby !!!
3. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
4. Lolita
5. Brave New World
6. Sound of the Fury
7. Catch- 22
8. Darkness at Noon
9. Sons and Lovers
10. The Grapes of Wrath 

Okay, so I only got ONE but that is still better than last week, so I got that going for me. Next week I will be doing to second part to this website, and maybe if I am lucky I will do better. I haven't looked at the books yet, so I don't know a thing.
Look forward to another review on Monday, and enjoy your weekend.
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips