My 100th Post!!!

Hello everyone! Oh my God, is it really at 100 already? Yes, yes it is. This is my 100th post here on this blog! I was going to record a video for you all, but Blogger decided it was going to crap out and it wasn't uploading any video I made. Jerks.
Oh well, you just get my written note then. 
So over the past couple years of so (I'm not even sure how much time has gone by honesty) I have been writing this blog on Teen Books and so on. I do it as more of a hobby than anything, and it really makes me happy to be able to take the time to write reviews. It also gives me a reason to read, not that I should need one.
Last week we officially hit 2000 views, that may not seem like a lot to most people, but it makes me really happy to see it get this far. I honestly never expected to even reach 1000 in this time and yet here we are. My goal is to reach 2500 by Christmas, but we will see how it goes.
I won't be posting a review this week because this post will be taking it's place, but I already have one written up for next week so you have nothing to fear! And this coming Friday look forward to another K's Classic.
So thank you all so much for sticking with me all this time, and if you are new feel free to check out the rest of my reviews (there is a lot of them) and let me know what you think. 
I hope you all have a great week!
Thanks again,
- K
P.S. I will leave my email addresses here for those of you who wish to get in contact with me.
If you wish to get a hold of me personally try my Gmail account you can find through my info at the bottom (I think).
At the moment I will not be leaving my personal email because I do not wish to be spammed. Thank you again and have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips