Happy Wednesday!

Good day everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful week. Just another quick update as I do on Wednesdays to say that I hope everyone is keeping up on their reading goals. With the weather getting better I have noticed many book sales lately at schools, bookstores, and other places. Take advantage of this time to grab yourself as many books as possible and make it your goal to read as much as you can this year!
Also, as my roommate has pointed out, rereading a book is just as good as buying a new one to read. So here is my challenge to you:
Go through your old books and find your absolute favourite. Read it again and remind yourself why you love it, and why you love reading. For me, I will be reading Good Omens once again in memory of Terry Pratchett and I will enjoy every moment of it. 
Have a great week everyone and I will see you again on Monday!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips