Super Sorry

Hey everyone really quick thing. This week I wasn't able to get a review written (or a book read) due to a few things. One, I work two jobs so I have had a lot of shifts and not a lot of free time. This doesn't normally get in the way but I am moving in a few weeks and the landlord suddenly decided that she is going to be showing up unannounced at our door for the entire weekend with people hoping to rent. Basically I have been standing by all weekend smiling like I don't hate every person who comes through my door.
I'm really sorry I don't have a review ready for today but hopefully this will all be dealt with before then so I have a chance to get some reading done.
Thanks for your patience,
K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips