One Week Break

Hey everyone. This week I will be taking a little break from my reviews for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is that I am currently in the process of moving and I only just realized that, even though I am moving in less than a week, I haven't started packing yet. Oops. The second reason is that since I have been busy with work and now packing I haven't had a chance to finish the book I am working on. I don't like posting a review without finishing the book.
Technically I am moving on Sunday, meaning it would make more sense not to do a review next Monday the day after. But unpacking is much easier than packing and by taking a break today it will give me an extra couple days to get the book done, finish the review, and start on the next book.
So hopefully I will have the review finished before next Monday and will be able to get onto the internet to post it. If not I will do it the moment I get online again.
Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips