Followers

Hey everyone. Normally I wouldn't do a post like this but today I felt I should do a bit of an update. Blogger has changed the layout a bit and now has added a 'followers' button. It may have had one before but I never noticed it.
If you like my blog and want to have weekly updates or get messages when I post feel free to follow. It would be good to know if I do have any people who actually come back week after week. Right now I can't really tell if anyone comes regularly or just random people keep stumbling across my posts.
So if you do follow, thanks! If not, then thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you around again.
Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you on Monday for another review!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips