New Orleans Requiem by D.J. Donaldson

Alright give me one second to rage...
STUPID DAMN INTERNET HOW HARD IS IT TO LOAD ONE SIMPLE DAMN PAGE SO I CAN WRITE ONE DAMN BLOG ENTRY!? I DID NOT SPEND ALL DAY SEARCHING THROUGH BOOKS FOR SOME BULL CRAP TO SCREW UP ALL GOD DAMN DAY! ALL I WANT IS TO DO SOME WRITING I PAY 15,000 DOLLARS TO COME TO THIS UNIVERSITY AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE INTERNET THAT F*CKING WORKS?!
Okay, raging done. It's been a long weekend. So a lot of my blog has been delayed lately mostly due to the internet and work load. Because for some reason it takes me longer to load a page to write an entry then it does to read the book. Piece of-
I said I was done... So this week, or last week, I read this book which is another book in the same series as Louisiana Fever. 

Kit and Broussard are back in this novel where there is a large convention (not really a convention) of scientist in town for one big meeting. Both characters are pretty busy and stressed out because of it so hopefully nothing goes wrong....
Okay, dead body pops up! Great! Just what we need! 
So this wouldn't mean much to them but another case but the problem is............ there were letters left at the scene. This leads to the conclusion that another death is going to occur so they have to stop him or her sooooooooon!
Another really awesome detail about this killer is that he collects the eyelids of his victims. Nasty, but I must admit a good touch. I mean we all know that a good killer isn't a good killer unless they have some messed up way of showing the main characters that they mean business. Eyelids are serious business.
But with the big meeting in town coming to a climax both investigators must face the question: Is the killer one of them?
Join the duo in another great crime solving adventure!

I loved the book and had a great time reading it. After reading the first one I found I enjoyed the story more. But I am able to suggest this book to you, along with all of the others in the series, mostly because like I had said in the previous review by the other book in the series it doesn't seem to matter what order you read them in. There is no way to spoil what will happen in the next book by telling you the plot line of this book.
But if I continue reading this series and find that in a book that becomes a problem I will be sure to let you know not to read that book first. I wouldn't do that to you guys!
So I give this book a FOUR out of FIVE star rating!
Have a great week guys and see you on Wednesday... hopefully.... If this isn't posted on Monday like I hope it is blame my sh!tty internet and I will try my hardest to get somewhere that I can post it by Tuesday!
-K
P.S. Here are the links if you wish to check out the books!
Check Out at AMAZON here!
Check out at BARNES and NOBLE here!
Check out ASTOR + BLUE here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips