Twitter!

Hey there, all you young folks! So it was recommended to me that I get a twitter account to go with this blog. I am not so young and savvy as one would think me to be but I took it upon myself to learn for the mythical Twitter works.
So I made a Twitter account! If you are interested in following me I will be posting the links to all of my posts there every Monday (or Tuesday depending on when the post comes out). I know that those of you who don't have a Google account may have trouble following the blog (those of you who care). Maybe this will make it easier for you. Maybe you don't care. I'll never know either way.
Anyway, if you are interested in following me on Twitter click here to go to the page.
Hopefully I will figure out how to work everything soon.
Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips