Help!!!

Hey everyone. Over the last few days I have been doing inventory on some of my books and I realized I don't have anything to read anymore! I have a few books to finish the week with, and a few back up books for if I run out sooner than expected, but I am completely out of ideas of new books to order!
I'm going to keep this page open to everyone hopefully forever so that you, the viewers, can tell me what you think.
I need help getting more books that are basically like the ones I have written about in my blog. If you have any books you want to recommend I would be more than happy to hear about it.
It would be a great help, thanks! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips