Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi

Hey everyone. Just finished Destroy Me, it's book 1.5 in the Shatter me series. This book is from Warner's point of view after he lost his love Juliette. 
I was surprised how much I liked this book. From Juliette's point of view I knew he was crazy and really liked her. But from his point of view I see just how insane and in love he really is with her.
Though it isn't like a normal book, no climax or real story line, there is a lot of good moments. This is one of those books that makes me really excited for the next book to come out. Unravel me isn't coming out until next year though, so I will just have to wait until it does come out to find out what Warner will do if he finds Juliette.

I'd give this 5 out of 5 stars because it is short, but filled with so much emotion I just wanted to read it over and over again.

Hope you enjoy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips