Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

ONYX!!!!!! I have been waiting for this book to come out for sooooooo long! The first post I ever posted on this blog was Obsidian, the first book in this series. This is the second book, and this was relatively good.
Although this book was not as mind blowing like the first book, a lot of stuff happened.
We continue where we left off, with Katy and Daemon. This is a couple I seriesly love, almost more so than Damon and Elena.
This book has a lot of surprises and betrayals that were not expected at all. I can't tell you guys anything that happens in this book otherwise it would completely ruin the first book. 
I can tell you that it is a really great book, and it leaves a lot open for the next book, Opal.
I loved the characters and the developments even though there was a lot of repetition in some things said from Daemon to Katy.

I would rate this Four out of Five stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips