New Release: By the Hands of Men Book 3 (May 17)

Hey everyone, really quick mention today even though I posted yesterday. A while ago I did a review for The Old World by Roy M. Griffis. You can find that review here:
http://ksteenbookreview.blogspot.ca/2016/03/by-hands-of-men-old-world-by-roy-m.html
The third book in this series is being released today I believe and I would love to invite all of you to check it out. I will post the link below.
I enjoyed the first book in the series greatly and I am currently reading the second as well, which I will do a review for once I finish. After that I will read the third book and do a review for that as well. I have no doubt that the third book will be just as captivating and exciting as the first and second.
So check it out please and purchase the series if you are interested. The author has a strong voice and I encourage everyone to read this series as a part of History.
https://www.amazon.ca/Hands-Men-Book-Three-Righteous/dp/1493503448/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1463489230&sr=1-7&keywords=Roy+M.+Griffis
NOTE: In posting this at the moment the book is not yet available but continue checking the link because in the next 24 hours the book should become available.
Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips