Hellos and Goodbyes

Hey everyone, so we are almost at the end of our summer, and sad as it is for me to say, it is time to take some time off reading. It isn't that I want to stop all together, but I am about to head off for my first year in University, and I know that keeping up with my readings and studying is going to be a very hard task along with the hardships of leaving home and living on my own for a while. 
I have written up tons of reviews in advance to buy myself some more time, but I don't know when the next time I will be able to write will be. 
Reading is still the most important thing to me, and I still love to write, but like I said, my future is important to me and I want to be able to get good grades in school so that I can afford to do all the things I love such as this blog and my books.
For a time I had considered a degree in journalism, but I have instead decided to pursue my dreams of becoming a lawyer instead, because I can write all I want, but becoming a lawyer is a challenge I am willing to undertake.
So I am not saying Goodbye to you all, I am just saying... Until next time. I will keep writing reviews when I can, and I will do my absolute best to be able to post the reviews on this blog every Monday. But I wanted you to know what was happening, in case I should disappear for a short/long while.
And hey, if you are in the Ottawa area, stop by Carlton University and look me up. Just make sure you let me know you are coming so I can prepare a meeting for you (insert wink here).
I am almost at 100 posts on this blog and it would be a shame to end it here, so as long as I have your support I know I will be able to keep this up.
Thank you all for sticking with me this long, and I hope that together we can overcome the challenges ahead of us and maybe even pick up a few more people along the way.
So signing off for the next little while,
- K
P.S. Look forward to another review on Monday, but know that I wrote it in advance.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips