K's Classics According to Listogre

Hey everyone, finally back with another K's Classic. This time we will be looking at the Top Ten Books according to Listogre.com. I haven't looked at the books yet, so I have no idea how I am going to do, but we will just have to see how it goes!

1. Cat's Cradle
2. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
3. Cosmos
4. One Hundred Years of Solitude
5. The Brothers Karamozov
6. 1984
7. The Alchemist
8. Meditations
9. Tibetan book of Living and Dying 
10. Brave New World

Holy crap, I didn't get a single one of those! What am I doing with my life? I haven't even heard of most of these books! But I guess that is the point of this whole thing.... Oh well, maybe I will do better next week (doubt it). 
So I know this is a short one, because I can't say much about it since I did so horribly. I will go tend to my wounds now. 
Enjoy your weekend and look forward to another review on Monday!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips