K's Classics Postponed

Hey everyone, quick notice while I have a moment. For the next two weeks I will not be able to post a K's Classic because I have events that I need to attend, and no time to write. I apologize for the delay, but I really am busy these next couple weeks.
Teen Book Review should continue without delay, I hope, but if anything is to come up I will post on Monday just a quick notice on why it isn't happening.
I'm really sorry that I don't have time for this, I wish that I did, but in between essays, papers, midterms, quizes, tests, and my graduation, I just can't find the time to get anything in.
Sorry again,
- K
P.S. Feel free to check out some of my other reviews at http://ksteenbookreview.blogspot.ca/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips