Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! Today is the last day of 2014 in case you haven't noticed. Over the year I have read many books and done many reviews. I hope you all are continuing your reading now while you have a small break from work or school. And if you don't have a break, than you should take some time to yourself to do some reading!
With the new year just hours away I thought that I would share with you a reading challenge for 2015 that I myself plan on completing.
Now I know this is a little small so feel free to enlarge it and print it off if you think you would like to give it a try. Also keep in mind that I got this from the internet, I did not create this challenge, and that I am simply passing on the message to you all.
I personally am very excited to start this and have bought most of the books to get started already. Keep in mind this doesn't start until tomorrow morning so no cheating and starting early.
Thankfully with Christmas over I now have plenty of gift cards for Chapters and Indigo (for those of you who don't know what that is it is a large book company here in Canada - I don't know if they have them in the US or not). I have managed to pick up a few books which I sort of read in yesterday for the fun of it -whoops! - but I am certainly excited to get started.
No more of this 'new year, new me' crap, because I have learned that there is no point. Instead I am going to start challenging myself to do something that is fun for me and generally educational in a few ways.
So good luck to all of you if you decide to take the challenge. Hopefully I will be able to tell you how I am coming along on the challenge myself. Let me know if you are brave enough to take the challenge yourself and I wish you all the luck.
So Happy New Year and have a great day everyone!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips