Faeries Path by Frewin Jones

Hello again everyone! It is Monday which means it is time to upload a review on my latest book series!!!!!
This week I set out to read the Faerie Path, an odd book with many ups and downs. All in all it wasn't all that bad a book, but in the end I don't know if I would read the next book in the series. I suppose I will, only because the story isn't quite complete, but if it doesn't get better I'm done.

So we meet Anita, who is about to turn sixteen and is going to tell the boy of her dreams that she loves him. But the day before her birthday her and the boy Ethan get into an accident and they end up in the hospital for a few days.
When Anita is allowed to see Ethan again he is gone, and no one can find him. To add to all the craziness in her life she had a weird dream where she grew wings, that might not have been a dream to begin with. And to add onto that, she receives a mysterious parcel with a weird diary in it from an unknown source.
Soon she is pulled by a handsome man into a world of magic where she is the daughter of the dead faerie queen Titania and King Oberon. 
While in this world she has to come to try to get back her memories and deal with her 6 other sisters who have missed her terribly. 
Will she be able to fulfill her role as princess and marry the handsome prince she was meant to? Or will her love for Ethan, who also plays a role in the faerie world, win her over? 
Read to find out!

Like I said, not a really great story line. The story was decent enough I guess, but there was too much back and forth with the main character in my opinion. She was like "I believe I am a princess, now I think this is all a dream, and now I think it's real, and now I don't...." Over and over again until the end.
I would say give the book a go if you like faerie stories, but then again when have I ever said not to read a book? Give it a go, at your own risk I suppose, and if you enjoy it then that is great.
I gave the book a 3 out of 5 star rating.
Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips