Side Projects

Hey everyone, sorry for the late post. To be honest I almost didn't have enough time to get to it today because I have been so close to finishing a side project. I decided that today I was going to focus all of my efforts of completing the first part which I have been working for two months straight on. It has really been getting in the way of my reading...
Any way I thought I would let you know in my weekly update that I am, in fact, working on a side project that has nothing to do with reading, and that not all of my time will be devoted to the blog until I am finished. I will still be posting my weekly review and update but they might come late by a few hours or even a day or so depending on how well I am doing. I am planning on having it done in the next few months and once I have finished completely I will post an update showing you all the finished project.
That's all I have to say for today! Have a great week and I will see you all on Monday!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips