Wednesday Update: Countries!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all have a happy Wednesday! This week I thought I would let you all know what countries have visited the page you are now reading (if you are actually on the blog and not just reading one specific article).
I am able to see, not all at one, what countries are viewing. So here is a list (not in order).

USA 
Canada
UK
Russia
Malaysia
Poland
Saudi Arabia
Venezuela 
France
Ukraine 
Romania
Netherlands
Germany 
Ireland
Kazakstan
Hong Kong
Ghana
Morocco
Bangladesh
Chile
India

If you don't see your country up there, don't be upset. I can only see the top ten at one time so I am lucky to have caught these ones. I will catch them eventually, I promise.
Also I want to thank you all for the support and for reading my blog, whether you are regulars to the site or just passing by. It really means a lot to me that you come here, no matter how high the view count is. The important thing for me is that I have an audience all over the world who reads what I have to say.
It makes me really proud that I haven't given up this site after all this time.
Have a great week everyone and I will see you on Monday with another review!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips