Temporarily Offline

Good day everyone it is rather late where I am and I haven't posted a review yet today. The truth is, and I won't lie to you, I haven't read a book this week. I had planned to get ahead on my reading but with exams under way, packing for home, finishing Christmas presents, and dealing with my sick cat I just haven't had the time. I spent all of today in the car on my way to my parents house with a cat and a Guinea Pig on my lap. Because of this there is no review for today. Despite next week being Christmas I am hoping to finish another book and have a review posted.
Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.
- K 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips