Top 5: Books That Seriously Disappointed Me

1. Discovery of Witches: This book had great promise on the back but couldn't hold up in the delivery. The story was drawn out with little actually happening in a long chapter. I never got to finish this book because I couldn't keep up with everything that happened, even though nothing was really going on.

2. A Series of Unfortunate Events: Each book in the series was exactly the same as the one before but with different stupid people. It was infuriating trying to read because people were just so stupid that it hurt. I couldn't finish the series even though I wanted to. It was just that bad I thought. You might read on in the series and find that things do change but I don't have the patience to do so myself.

3. Tomorrow, When the War Began: I was told that this was one of the best series at the time it came out, but when I started reading it I found that it was just too slow to get into. It started off slow and the end was a massive cliff hanger that almost rubbed it in your face that nothing really happened until the last two pages, and that if you wanted to know the rest you had to buy the next book. My friend would be angry that I gave it a bad review but screw her because this is my opinion and she can shove it.

4. Zom-B: For some reason this book just got to me. Not only was the main character a raging racist but the author keeps trying to pull a fast one on you. I don't like it when the author rubs it in your face that they know more than you instead of letting you figure it out on your own. The book ended in a way that didn't make me want to read on. Instead I thought more about burning it. But I would never do such a thing to a book.

5. Harry Potter: Now this one didn't really disappoint me as much as it didn't live up to the hype it got. The rest of the books in the series began to get better and better but I found that the first one didn't really pull me right into it like it should have. I would still read it again of course, now that I have read the rest of the series, but I don't think it will ever be as good as people tell you it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips