Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
We are now into March, meaning Spring is almost here! This month I have a lot planned for the blog.
Last month I updated the look of the blog (some of you might have noticed) and I fixed the comment system so now you don't have to have a G+ account to post. Please take advantage of that and let me know what you like and don't like.
This month I would love to get some recommendations from everyone on what types of books they would like to see more of, recommendation of favourite books, ect. Just let me know what you think. I will look into putting up a program to make it easier for you to communicate with me. We'll see.
I would love to host a contest on the blog but for months now I have been looking into it and I have too many problems to really get it off the ground right now. My biggest problem is the price. I don't have the financial means to ship anything all over the world and I can see that I have an interanational audience.
The 4 year Blog Birthday is coming up in a few months so I will check out my options .
If you would like for me to hold a contest, or have anything else you would like me to do, please check out the Blog Contact form along the side of your browser and it will be sent to my email.
I would honestly love to hear from you.
well that is all I have to say for today. Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips