Kitty Hawk and the Mystery of the Masterpieces

Oh my goodness, another Kitty Hawk! Hello everyone I hope you are having a great Monday. As you may remember a couple months ago I read the first four books in the Kitty Hawk series. Technically I was reading this one too but I took it with me when I went to my parents for the Holidays and forgot it there, and then getting it back took forever. But finally I did get it back and spent a good week reading it over again.
I have to say I am super excited to be reading Kitty Hawk again. There aren't any more of the series out right now (super bummed out about that) but I will be watching for them on Amazon for the next one.
As always Mr. Reading does a great job putting Kitty into situations that arise suspense and intrigue. And this time Charlie was with her! Super exciting.
But let me tell you a bit about it.

Kitty Hawk is back in another heart racing Mystery, this time with her old friend Charlie joining the hunt. She finds herself in Italy on her journey around the world in her trusty plane.
While taking in the sights of Italy they run into a family with an interesting collection of art. When Kitty notes that the art looks very close to original they stumble into a mystery dating back to World War 2 and stolen paintings from Jewish artists.
Now in a race to decode a series of messages before a mysterious imposter the family, Kitty, and Charlie will go to great lengths and great distances to find the truth.
But the truth just not be what they were expecting to find. And those who seem dangerous may not be all that they seem.

Story: B+
Setting: A
Pace: A-
Characters: A+
Ending: B
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
I always love a good Kitty Hawk book and I would recommend, if you haven't read the other 4 books in the series to check them out on Amazon and Goodreads.
Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips