Remember

Good morning everyone. I hope that everyone today is decked out in their Red and Purple poppies in memory of the men and women who gave their lives to serve your country. Here is Canada we stood for a moment of silence at 11 this morning and I am sure many of you did the same all over the world (I hope). 
For those of you who want to take this day one step higher be sure to check out much of the history books, documentaries, and biographies that go hand in hand at this time of year. IF you would like maybe even write a poem or story to keep as a memory.
I will be taking a little time today to rest and remember those in my family who were in the wars and those who lost their lives. I hope you will do the same.
Have a great day everyone and Happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips