Wednesday Update

Good morning everyone. Cheer up, the week is half over. I don't have much to say today but I thought I should update anyway.
What are your opinions on audio books? I heard on TV that some people like to listen to them when they go for a walk because it is like reading on the go. 
I spend a lot of time walking to and from school every day and I have thought about trying them out if nothing else besides curiosity. I know nothing about audio books like how much they cost, who normally voices them, or how to work them on my phone (since that is how I listen to music).
The downsides I am seeing right now is that:
1. I won't be able to listen to my music on the way to school.
2. I may not be paying attention since I am walking
3. I can't think of any books that I would want to hear someone else reading to me
There is a lot to consider when going into audio books and I don't know if I really want to go that way. Let me know what you think or if you have listened to an audio book how you liked it. If I do decide to try it out rest assured that you will hear from me on how I like it in a review.
Have a nice day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips