Kitty Hawk and the Tragedy of the RMS Titanic

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a good Monday. Once again I read another Kitty Hawk book and holy crap! I love the history of the Titanic as tragic as it is. Mr. Reading has once again outdone himself in explain history in a novel about a teenage girl flying around the world. 

Kitty has landed in Europe and is attending a grand opening of her newest sponsor (found by her good friend Charlie). While there she is approached by a handsome young man who asks to hire her to solve a mystery. Side note: Hey, for once she is actually being asked to solve a mystery instead of stumbling into it!
Everything starts off well when Kitty solves the first part of an ancient mystery left to the family by someone who was on Titanic. But things turn upside down quickly after a visit to the great grandson of the man who left the riddles for them.
Now being chased by thugs after steeling a painting Kitty and her new friend are on the run trying to solve the riddle before their enemies do.  

When reading this I had a few thoughts:
1. Why has Kitty Hawk kissed a guy in almost every book but she hasn't kissed Charlie yet? (probably in the next book, fingers crossed)
2. This girl gets into trouble like I get into that bag of chips sitting across the room
I know the description is short but I don't want to give too much away. I always love these books and I am excited to read the next one I have as well. 
Once again I give the author credit for another great book. 
Can't wait to read the next book!
Rating for this book would be a 4 out of 5 stars!
Have a great day and happy reading.
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips