Wednesday Update

Good morning everyone! I hope you are having a good Wednesday. Just a quick update for me to let you know I am starting ANOTHER side project with a group of friends so my readings will be slowed just the slightest (I finally get to be a business manager!). But I am going to try my hardest to get everything done so that I don't miss a single post. But if for any reason I miss one just know that I haven't forgotten about you. This business I am starting may or may not take up a lot of my time. Since this month is our startup I should know by Christmas how to handle things and if it is going to work. 
That's all I wanted to tell you!
Have a great day and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips