Wednesday Update

Hey everyone just checking in with you. School is getting pretty intense in its first couple weeks so I don't have very much for you today. I have a lot of reading to do for school and outside of school but I am keeping up with it thankfully. I have a bunch of new books to read so look forward to that.
Also I have noticed here in Canada the leaves have started changing colour which means that we are almost in fall. With Halloween coming up I am looking forward to all of the awesome horror stories I can read. 
I won't be drinking any of that nasty pumpkin flavoured drinks that the other people are going for this time of year but Adam and I will be carving a pumpkin with our little Piggy to celebrate our first Halloween in our new place. 
Well, you guys don't care about all of that so I will not take up any of your time.
Have a great day everyone and happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips