Wednesday Update!

Hey everyone a quick update about next week. Monday the posts will be as they normally are but I might have some trouble posting the rest of the week. Next Wednesday I am going to be moving for the first time into a new apartment just off of my campus at the University with my boyfriend. 
Since this is the first time moving for us I don't know how long it is going to take us to get on our feet and get things sorted out. The internet hasn't been set up so I won't be able to do direct posts until that is sorted out. But I may try to write up a few posts ahead of time and have them preset to post.
Now, I haven't tried this method before so I don't know how well it is going to work out. It could post like it is supposed to or it might now post at all. I have had problems with posting things like this in the past.
If I don't happen to post don't think that I am gone for good. I will be back as soon as I sort things out with the apartment. Even then, I probably won't have much time for reading so hopefully I will have a few books read by that time so I can get some reviews done.
This move is going to put me very behind so I hope you guys will be patient with me until I am back on schedule.
Thanks again and that is all I have to say for today.
Happy reading!
- K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings or Pawns By J. J. Sherwood

By the Hands of Men: The Old World by Roy M. Griffs

The World Below by Mike Phillips